Prehistorica Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Do you like dinosaurs? Or maybe you are a fan of Jurassic Park? If so in one way or another, then the new big add-on is exactly what you need. This is a great functional add-on for fans of such majestic creatures as Dinosaurs. If you want to create your own unique and unforgettable Jurassic Park then this add-on is what you need.
The new add-on allows you to add a large number of different creatures to your Minecraft world, namely different types of dinosaurs that existed hundreds of thousands of years ago. These large and unique creatures will inhabit your park in the Minecraft world. You can organize excursions for your friends or create some other storyline for role-playing games.
Dinosaurs that will be added to your Minecraft world have more accurate characteristics, features, and appearance. Let's take a look at each of them.
1. The first type of dinosaur is called Gallimimus bullatus, this dinosaur is not hostile, it is a neutral creature that will attack the player only if he hits him first. Lived on earth seventy million years ago. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
2. The second no less interesting dinosaur is Edmontosaurus annectens, these creatures lived on earth between 66 and 68 million years ago. These are the same peaceful and neutral creatures that will not attack players. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
3. The next creature is called the Velociraptor, which inhabited approximately 71 to 75 million years ago. These are small dinosaurs, but don't be confused by their height, as they are quite dangerous. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
4. The next dinosaur has a fairly large size, namely Utahraptor. This is one of the types of dinosaurs that lived on earth over 100 million years ago. This is a predatory creature and very dangerous, so be careful when you walk alongside. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
5. The well-known type of dinosaur Tyrannosaurus or as it is used to call it T-Rex. This is a very popular dinosaur whose name is translated from Latin as King. These creatures lived on earth between 66 and 68 million years ago. The very powerful jaw of this creature allows it to bite in half any other creature the size of a human at a time. Hostile to all living things. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
6. The next dinosaur is a dangerous predator living in water, and his name is Spinosaurus. A rather large and scary predator. Be careful in the water. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
7. Now we present to you the tallest dinosaur called Brachiosaurus altithorax. These creatures lived on earth about 154-153 million years ago. This is a neutral creature that will not attack players. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
8. And here is another type of tallest dinosaur, Diplodocus. The length of their neck and tail allowed them to move around safely and defend themselves against other hostile creatures. Like the previous type of dinosaurs, these creatures are neutral and not hostile towards the player. These creatures lived on earth between about 154 and 152 million years ago. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
9. And the last dinosaur is Dilophosaurus wetherilli. These creatures lived on earth about 193 million years ago. Unlike the previous two dinosaurs, this one is much smaller, but unlike them, it is very dangerous. Below you can see how it will look in the game:
Last Minecraft PE FULL version 1.16.40
Last Minecraft PE BETA version 188.8.131.52
Prehistorica Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Ingen Lost Files Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Do you like dinosaurs? If so, then you will definitely like the new
World Animals Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Would you like to add more different animals to the Minecraft world?
Pterodactyl and Velociraptor Add-on 1.15/1.14+
We present to you a new funny addon that adds new creepy creatures to
Download Minecraft PE 2.0.0 apk free
A lot of players of PC, X-Box, PlayStation, and of course of mobile