Amazing Wildlife Add-on 1.16/1.15+
We present to your attention a large add-on that adds a large number of new wild animals to the Minecraft world. This add-on is called Amazing Wildlife. The new add-on is still improving and more animal types will be added soon. As already mentioned, the new add-on adds a large number of different animals, namely some types of mammals and birds.
Some animals can be tamed by players. We also want to draw your attention to the fact that in future updates of the add-on, some animals will be able to give you useful materials for survival. Let's take a look at all the new types of animals.
New types of animals:
1. A very wonderful but at the same time cute creature called Blobfish. This creature lives only at depth and has a pleasant pink color. You can tame this creature by placing it in the aquarium, but be careful as the depth of the blocks must be at least three blocks, otherwise, it will run away. Below you can see what this creature looks like:
2. The next animal is a large fish, one of the dolphin species called Orca. We want to draw your attention to these are not whales! Below you can see how they look:
3. Big and strong tiger. Bengal Tigers can be reliable companions for players. Use raw beef to feed them. Below you can see what it looks like:
4. Like some other animals, the next animal is one of the largest subspecies of birds. A new type of bird is the Harpy eagle. This creature can also be tamed by players, you can also use raw beef, but unlike tigers, these creatures cannot protect you, they can only accompany the player while traveling around the Minecraft world. Below you can see how they look:
5. A very rare type of monkey with a unique texture, namely Snub-nosed monkeys. Two of these types of monkeys will be added to the game. Can be tamed by players, use the golden apple for this. Below you can see how they look:
6. The next animal is wild African dogs, in other words, hyenas. These creatures are slightly smaller than gray wolves. Can be tamed by players for this use bones. Below you can see how they look:
7. The well-known king of the jungle, namely the Lion. At the moment, in the world of Minecraft, you can only see the male lion, female lionesses will be added in the next updates of the add-on. Below you can see how they look:
8. Wild and very fast antelopes called Pronghorns. Keep a close eye on their spawn as by placing two males next to them, they will immediately begin to fight using their dangerous horns. Below you can see how they look:
9. A large and very powerful creature, we all know him as an Elephant. Players can ride them, for this treat these animals with a cake. Below you can see how they look:
10. Another type of bird, namely the owl. A new bird that cannot yet be tamed by players. Below you can see how they look:
11. And the last animal is the big turtle. This is a large Galapagos turtle in which you can see a large shell that rescues it in times of danger. Use apples to tame these creatures. These creatures do not listen to player commands. Below you can see how they look:
Also below you can see some other creatures that will be added in the next update of the add-on:
Amazing Wildlife Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Tag and Run Map
Do you like playing different mini-games, especially if it's a PvP
Gravel Run Color Map
Do you like to play funny and at the same time difficult mini-games?
PGN Pink Sheep Resource Pack
Do you know who the pink sheep is? If so, then you will definitely be
World Animals Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Would you like to add more different animals to the Minecraft world?