IDs Star Wars Add-on 1.16+
You may have seen many different addons that add Star Wars characters, but here's a new addon that also adds new characters from the world-famous Star Wars cinematic universe. New characters represent different factions, also new types of weapons will be added to the game, we draw your attention to the fact that the weapon has a 3D model.
The new characters also have high-quality and detailed animations. Also, in addition to characters and weapons, various vehicles from Star Wars will also be added to the Minecraft world. A feature of this addon is that, unlike other addons, this addon adds factions and functional 3D weapons. Let's take a look below what characters, weapons, and vehicles will be added to the Minecraft world.
As mentioned earlier, new characters, weapons, and different types of vehicles from Star Wars will be added to the Minecraft world. All characters and items have good quality detailed models and animations. Create your Star Wars universe in your world. The new addon will be interesting not only for fans of the Star Wars universe but also for players who just love battles and new experiences.
A very useful addon for role-playing games.
We draw your attention to the fact that in order for the player not to die from two shots of new mobs, you need to take care of your protection, namely, armor that can save your life, since the new mobs are very powerful and cause great damage.
Let's first look at the new mobs that will be added to the Minecraft world:
1. Stormtroopers, Star Wars characters, and warriors of the Galactic Empire. Screenshot of mobs below:
2. Death Troopers, an elite stormtrooper unit that was part of the Imperial Intelligence of the Galactic Empire. Screenshot of mobs below:
3. Shock troopers, special forces of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the New Republic. Screenshot of mobs below:
4. Navy troopers serving in the Imperial Navy. They were mainly guards and soldiers aboard numerous Imperial Star Destroyers and stations, such as those aboard the Death Star. Screenshot of mobs below:
5. Patrol troopers, are special-purpose troopers who have served as rapid response police officers in urban settings. Screenshot of mobs below:
6. Scout troopers, specially trained stormtroopers of the Imperial Army's Assault Corps. Screenshot of mobs below:
7. Members of the Imperial Crew are people who were part of the team of the Galactic Empire. Mobs come in two types. Screenshot of mobs below:
8. Another crew member is an imperial officer who can be of different ranks. Screenshot of mobs below:
9. Rebel troopers are rebel soldiers who took part in various rebel battles against the Galactic Empire. Screenshot of mobs below:
10. Rebel commander, a screenshot of mobs below:
11. Rebel spy.
The second thing worth paying your attention to is vehicles:
1. All Terrain Armored Transport, all-terrain armored transport;
2. TIE Fighter, fantastic space fighter, the screenshot below:
3. X-wing Starfighter, a fantastic space fighter;
4. Speeder, a repulsor lift transport device designed for fast movement;
5. QuasarFire turbolaser turret;
6. All Terrain Scout Transport, a light two-legged combat vehicle.
And the last one is new items that will be added to the game.
1. A280 blaster rifle;
2. E-11D blaster and E-11 blaster;
3. Code cylinder;
4. Armor of different types.
And also much more, for example, different ranks, functional doors, and so on.
The Clone Wars Add-on 1.16+
Would you like to add new caves to your Minecraft world that the
Cinematic Cameras Add-on 1.16+
Would you like to be part of a big movie? This is possible with a new
Cave Enhancements Add-on 1.16+
We present to your attention a large and fairly voluminous Cave
The Clone Wars Add-on 1.16/1.15+
Have you watched the famous animated series Star Wars: The Clone