Miner's Dream Plus Add-on 1.17+
We present to your attention a new add-on that adds new functional items and spells to your game. The idea of creating this add-on was borrowed from the existing famous add-on Orespawn. Please note that the new add-on does not use textures and functionality of the Orespawn add-on features! In general, more than ten different items will be added to the game. Let's take a look at the features of this add-on below.
Features of the add-on
As mentioned earlier, the new add-on adds new functional items and spells to your game, in total more than ten different items will be added to the game.
1. The first item is called the Dream of a Miner. And this is not surprising why, since this item can remove all the dirt, lava, stones, and water in a certain specified area in order to have access to ores. Item screenshot:
2. The second item is called Dream of Nether. This item has the same features as the previous one, but unlike the previous one, this block interacts with blocks from the Nether world. Item screenshot:
3. The third item is called Miner of Strip. This item detonates a four-sided mine around the player. Item screenshot:
4. The next item is called Deleter of Gravel. As you already understood from the name, this item removes all nearby gravel. Item screenshot:
5. The fifth item is called Nightmare of the Guardian. This item can remove all nearby water. Item screenshot:
6. The next item is called Nightmare of Strider. This item can remove all nearby lava. Item screenshot:
7. The seventh item is called Dream of Farmer. This item grows all nearby grain crops. Item screenshot:
8. The eighth item is called Dream of Fighter. This item can kill all nearby mobs. Please note that this item does not kill cats, bosses, other players, armor stands, and dogs. Item screenshot:
9. And the ninth item is called Dream of Builder. This item can level the ground for construction. Item screenshot:
Please note that players can find these items both during survival and in creative mode in the Items section.
Elemental Stones Add-on 1.17+
Here is a new add-on that adds three new elemental stones to the
More Tools Add-on 1.16+
Has it ever happened that you have a lot of resources in your
Cave Enhancements Add-on 1.16+
We present to your attention a large and fairly voluminous Cave
Infinity Stones Addon 1.14/1.13+
We present you the add-on that will change your Minecraft world,