Weapons+ Addon 1.15/1.14+
A new exciting add-on that adds a large number of new items to the world of Minecraft. Among the new items in the game will be added a big number of new weapons. In general, more than 30 new items, more than 15 types of weapons, ten new ingots, two ores, and lightsaber handles will be added to the game. All this you can add to your Minecraft world, making your game more fun and enjoyable.
The first thing you should pay attention to is the new types of ores:
1. The first ore is called Black Iron! By breaking this ore you can get ingots of black iron:
2. The second more interesting and universal is the Rainbow. By breaking this ore, players can get a large number of different ingots such as white, green, red and others:
Below you can see these new ingots:
Also in the game, there are three special types of ingots, such as:
Below you can see how they look in the game:
How can a player get them?:
Earlier it was mentioned that handles for lightsabers will also be added to the game, below you can see the crafting recipe:
Now the most interesting thing is the Weapon!
Below we will consider with you new types of weapons and their crafting recipes.
1. The first weapon is daggers. Below you can see the crafting recipe:
What materials can be used?
Players can use materials such as coal, emerald, obsidian, LapisLazuli, RedStone, and quartz. For crafting, also use any mineral on a stick.
The dagger adds speed to the player when he holds it in his hands.
Each type of dagger has its own characteristics of damage and durability. Let's check them out:
1. RedStone dagger: damage 2.8, durability 90;
2. LapisLazuli dagger: damage 2.5, durability 100;
3. Emerald dagger: damage 4, durability 800;
4. Obsidian dagger: damage 4.5, durability 1050;
5. Quartz dagger: damage 3.25, durability 600.
2. The next unique weapon is the lightsaber. In order for the player to craft this weapon, he will need two similar colored ingots, as well as one handle of a lightsaber.
The characteristics of this weapon are damage 11, durability 2000!
3. All beloved Swords! (Maybe not everyone’s favorite, but the most popular). To craft this weapon, the player will need two similar minerals on a stick.
What materials can be used?
Players can use materials such as coal, emerald, obsidian, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, and quartz.
Each type of sword has its own characteristics of damage and durability. Let's check them out:
1. RedStone sword: damage 5.8, durability 165;
2. LapisLazuli sword: damage 5.5, durability 170;
3. Emerald sword: damage 8, durability 1600;
4. Obsidian sword: damage 9, durability 2100;
5. Quartz sword: damage 6.5, durability 1200;
6. Coal sword: damage 5.4, durability 140.
Last Minecraft PE FULL version 1.16.40
Last Minecraft PE BETA version 188.8.131.52
Liveable Nether Add-on 1.16/1.15+
We have all heard about the new version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition
What to do in Minecraft during quarantine?
We present to you a new news section! This is a new section in which
Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Android
Oh, yes, Mojang Studio has finally presented us with the new full
Download Minecraft Java 1.14
Everyone is looking forward to a new update for everyone's favorite